Hoss

Monkeypanic

Basic BASIC: An Introduction to Computer Programming in BASIC Language (Hayden computer programming series) - James S. Coan CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH REVIEW*(* entertainment purposes only) ALTERNATE UNIVERSE SERIES: A deathmatch that never was:The Bible v. Basic BASIC: An introduction to computer programming in BASIC languageBible: In the Beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth.BASIC:10 REM This is the part where I create the Heavens and the Earth.20 Heavens$= "Heavens".30 Earth$= "Earth".Bible: ...And He seperated the Darkness from the Light.BASIC: 40 If Darkness=Light then Light=(Light+1).Bible: ...the First shall be Last, and the Last shall be First...BASIC:50 REM This subroutine reverses the order of those who sit in the Eye of Judgment60 X= from 1 to LAST.70 JudgmentOrder(X)= (LAST+1)-X.80 NEXT X.Bible: ...As you have treated the least of my brothers, so you have treated me.BASIC: Treatedme$ = TreatedLeastofmybrothers$.Bible: There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; 1 Corinthians 8:4; Galatians 3:20; 1 Timothy 2:5).Each member of the Trinity is God:The Father is God (John 6:27; Romans 1:7; 1 Peter 1:2). The Son is God (John 1:1, 14; Romans 9:5; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:8; 1 John 5:20). The Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3-4; 1 Corinthians 3:16).BASIC: ERROR CODE 91 (Object variable or With block variable not set)MATCH POINT: The BibleBASIC: Wait! I appeal! Isn't The Bible's illogic a point for ME?Bible: Seriously? You're going to try to take on a 6000 year-old pilar of Western Civilization? Which of us is getting the tar beat out of us by C+ right now?BASIC: *sniff* Bible: That's what I thought.