Hoss

Monkeypanic

Japanese for Busy People I: Kana Version includes CD (Bk. 1)

Japanese for Busy People I: Kana Version includes CD (Bk. 1) - Association For Japanese-Language Teaching (Ajalt) An excellent book, and deserving of five stars, but allow me to clarify my rating:Kana is the easiest of the Japanese alphabets, and if you are living in Japan, it is the easiest one to practice just walking down the street. If you live in Japan and you are motivated to learn Japanese, you probably don't need this version.Japanese for Busy People I already has plenty of Kana in it. If you already own JfBP-I it probably isn't worthwhile to get the Kana version in addition.This book *is* good if you are learning Japanese OUTSIDE of Japan, in anticipation of going to Japan. You can easily master Kana before you arrive, and if you do, it will be very high-yield, since it will allow you to read almost half of the Japanese you see around in the environment. (e.g. on signs, menus, etc... as opposed to in books and newspapers -you'll really have to learn Hirugana and Kanji for those)