Hoss

Monkeypanic

None Dare Call It Conspiracy

None Dare Call It Conspiracy - Gary Allen and Larry Abraham In October 2008 private Wall Street banks started receiving taxpayer bailouts which now total over $23 trillion (and counting). This is not by accident. The word "conspiracy" has gotten a lot of bad press; it is an idea which has been targeted for ridicule. It is a word we have been conditioned to recoil from. We have been trained to reject anything called a "conspiracy" instinctively, without considering the merits of the information being presented. In most aspects of our lives, we recognize it is in our best interest to ask questions, be skeptical, and base our decisions and actions on as much information as possible. "Caveat emptor" (buyer beware), "look before you leap", etc... are well-known principles. Yet if somebody suggests that many of the problems presently facing our nation are due to the influence of a highly secretive banking cartel, we have been trained to dismiss this idea with no further investigation. Sadly, it is the case. It is a matter of public record that the Federal Reserve Bank system is not a government institution (no more "federal" than Federal Express), rather privately owned by a handful of very wealthy families. Have you ever heard of an organization called the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)? If you look into it, you will discover that ever since the 1960's, every Presidential administration- Democrat or Republican- has had a large percentage of CFR members on their staff. What does this signify? Considering the power they wield, why isn't more attention paid by our "watchdog" media? Did you ever wonder why Democrats and Republicans bicker endlessly, but once they are elected to office, they basically follow the same policies? Have you noticed that incredibly unpopular legislation (e.g. the decision to abdicate Congressional responsibility and allow the decision to go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan to go to the President, the USA PATRIOT ACT, TARP bailout funds) are always passed with overwhelming bipartisan support? When a politician comes along who differs with the narrow Right-Left monolith, (s)he is ridiculed or ignored. (e.g. Ron Paul, Tammy Duckworth, Dennis Kucinich). Did you know that the Russian Revolution was primarily funded by Western bankers? On the face of it, that is absurd, since Communists claim they would take the assets of the wealthy, and redistribute them to the poor! What could possibly explain such behavior? Were you aware that while millions of people lost their fortunes in the stock market crash of 1929, a small clique of the very wealthiest families in this country (Rockefellers, Morgans, Melons, Loebs, and Harrimans) were safely out of the markets when the crash hit? What did they know that the rest did not? I could go on all day. There are literally thousands of instances I could point out which show clearly that the worlds of politics and finance do not operate as they claim to. Their driving principles have been obscured from the public. This book explores the history, philosophy, and function of the shadowy, secretive, insular, and unaccountable institutions which really run the world: the Federal Reserve System, the Bank of England, the CFR, and their international counterparts in the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, and countless others. The ultimate goal of all these groups is to centralize wealth and power into the hands of a very small number of American and British banking elites. The book elucidates how worldwide socialist movements over the past 100 years were intentionally created or supported by this Western banking cartel, for the purpose of establishing a world political-financial system. The European Union, NAFTA, CAFTA, the African Union, and the widely discussed (sometimes denied) North American Union are all manifestations of this concerted effort. Gary Allen's insightful narrative describes many (not all) of the milestones this effort has passed over the past century, including the the secretive drafting of the 1913 Federal Reserve Act, passage of the graduated federal income tax, establishment of tax-free "charitable" foundations (by the Rockefeller, Carnegie, and Ford families), and the 1907 stock market crash- which was planned and executed by (Rothschild collaborator) J.P. Morgan. In this age of the Trans-Texas Corridor, discussions about replacing the US dollar with a multinational "Amero", and $750 billion taxpayer bailouts of private Wall Street banks, it is very late in the game. President George H.W. Bush spoke of an imminent "new world order" in a speech in 1991. That phrase has been discussed for decades in private think tanks. However it has been packaged to us (usually as a United Nations-led "partnership for peace" or a "brotherhood of nations"), this new order has at its heart a monopoly on the creation of currency in the hands of a small banking cabal. As has been shown in nation after nation, if this is allowed to happen, monopolies in manufacturing, communication, transportation, and all other significant economic activities will follow, and that is itself just a transitional stage on the way to estabilshment of a world totalitarian dictatorship. The book is a short 138 pages, but if you read it, you will never see the nightly news in the same light again.